SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ideas to Teach The Citizenship Classes

Here's a Idea to teach the Citizenship classes:

I was thinking that every once in awhile we should be able to get everyone to practice of going to get their Interviews, Exams and The Oath. Last time I made everyone pretended that the room we were in was the USCIS station they would go to, so what I had them do is that I pretended I was the officer and did couple questions from the oral and civic section. Everyone loved the idea of pretending the room was the station they will soon go to in the future. I just thought it was cool and just wanted to let you know a different way to prepare them for the interview and the oath ceremony. Let me know what you think

Thanks

Anthony

No comments: