SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Plans for Next Summer

Hi it's me again,

I know that I've just posted a post just a min. ago, but I wanted to bring this up for an idea for next year's Summer Session probably both here at HPL SW Express and Discovery Green. I'm thinking of promoting a Summer Camp Program to come here and take the children and teens to certains places here in Houston, Tx. They can take them to trips to the Houston Zoo, The Natural Science Museum of Science, NASA, parks, carnivals, circus and other events for the kids to go out and have fun. What do you think about this idea? Is it good or bad? Let me know or email me of what you think of this.

Thanks Everyone
Anthony

No comments: