I fight heart disease every day *cough*, with all my heart *cough*, even, and to prove my com *cough* mitment, I am wearing a breathtaking ensemble consisting of a red, white, and blue (U. S. A! U. S. *cough* A!) shirt and my trusty red Puma's. Heck, the socks even match today! That committed.
So committed, in fact, I defy you to find someone more committed to the prevention of heart *cough* disease than Don. If you can, my mom's a lung.
1 comment:
I fight heart disease every day *cough*, with all my heart *cough*, even, and to prove my com *cough* mitment, I am wearing a breathtaking ensemble consisting of a red, white, and blue (U. S. A! U. S. *cough* A!) shirt and my trusty red Puma's. Heck, the socks even match today! That committed.
So committed, in fact, I defy you to find someone more committed to the prevention of heart *cough* disease than Don. If you can, my mom's a lung.
Post a Comment