SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Out of the Office

I will be out of the office attending the Public Library Association conference in Portland from March 24th to 28th. I will return to the office on Monday, March 29th.
In my absence, the following Interim Team Leaders will be in charge of Neighborhood Libraries:
Tuesday, March 23 to Wednesday, March 24 - Suzy Benton (Office: 832.393.1505 / Cell: 713.447.1469 / Home: 832.243.1958)
Thursday, March 25 to Sunday, March 27 - Shammi Gill (Office: 832.393.1511 / Cell: 713.447.0914 / Home: 281.240.1108)
In case of an emergency, you can still reach me on my blackberry. 281-217-7990 Thanks and have a wonderful day,
Edward
832-393-1442

1 comment:

Staff said...

Wish I were going to Portland.