FYI,
Once these are delivered, please put them in my office. I will add them to the FLIP kiosk.
Thanks,
Justine
Hi everyone,
I hope you are enjoying the FLIP kiosk and the FLIP bags. Today sometime you are going to receive one or two boxes that will finish the rollout of the English kits. I am working on the Spanish kits starting today. I have just finished barcoding the books, now to get busy making the kits. I plan to have delivered to you all the Spanish kits by the end of the month. You will receive them in various ways. Some will come through the HPL courier, some delivered as those today.
The kits you are receiving today will be delivered by a Mach 5 courier. The kits are in boxes. Please accept them, check them in and put them on the kiosk. Thanks so much for all your support and work to get them out circulating.
Jody Whittinghill, MLS
CMH Parent Resource Library Manager
Project Manager FLIP, Family Literacy Involvement Program
713-535-7254
Children's Museum of Houston
No comments:
Post a Comment