SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Monday, February 26, 2018

STEM & Craft Kits Requests

From Rebecca Denham, 2/22:
Good news! I’ve figured out how to display STEM & Craft Kit requests by location AND program date! *cue fireworks*

This link - https://airtable.com/shrcc962R4CKFdmRQ/tblL6AkeeJCxBBB3x - is now on the “Kits” tab of the YS Blog under “STEM & Craft Kit Requests”. Please see attached PDF for how to use.

You can now easily check what you’ve requested for your location and which kit you are scheduled to receive. Any changes I’ve had to make to the submitted request will show here. If the Request Status is blank it means that your kit is reserved. The kit listed in the “Request ID” column is the kit I am intending to send. Note: I do my best to send the kit shown in the “Request ID”, however, factors such as when other locations return a kit and availability of restocking supplies may impact delivery.

Hopefully this new view will help you better plan your print and online calendars.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: