Hi Everyone,
Please fill the AP 2–2 form as soon as possible and give it to me, so I can submit it to Human Resources office. (We all have to fill out the form)
Thanks,
Thuy
Email from Human Resources office:
Good afternoon,
Attached is the acknowledgment for AP2-2, the Administrative Procedure regarding Motor Vehicle Assignment and Use. Please ask your employees who are required to drive as part of their responsibilities, either by using a city vehicle or who obtain mileage reimbursement for their person vehicle, to read and then sign the form. Forward the signed and dated form to my attention in the Human Resources office.
Thank you for your assistance and if you have any questions, I may be reached at extension 31351.
Regards,
Sharon Alvarez
Administrative Assistant
Human Resources
Houston Public Library
2 comments:
The link doesn't open...there's an error on opening.
-Eric
Sorry for the error. I've just fixed it. Thanks for let me know.
Thuy
Post a Comment