June 1 is here and as you all know today is the official start of HPL's SRP Program. As of today (at 9:10am) we do not have the incentives in but they are coming soon. Please inform the patrons that the incentives will be arriving soon. Once we receive the incentives they are as supplies last. I sent everyone an email regarding how to handle the SRP incentives last week. If you have any questions please let me know.
I have added the SRP staff login to the blog under the HPL Links section. This is where we record all incentives as they are given to the patrons. Please remember that when patrons register they should select Southwest Express for their location.
Here is some information regarding the SRP Incentives. I know that a few of you have asked me about it.
Important Information:
1) We will be receiving a smaller amount of incentives than you will need.
When you get low (down to your last 20 or 50) or have a large group coming in let me know – I’ll contact Heidi & those in Youth Services
2) Ask the customers to choose between the coupons (2 at each level) and PAY ATTENTION TO AGE RESTRICTIONS:
3) Also, many of the coupons have age restrictions. Bounce U and Astros both have age restrictions.
4) All incentives given MUST be reflected in Summer Reader Software.
Thanks,
Justine
No comments:
Post a Comment