FYI- (Two Things):
I. Since we are supposed to weed materials as items get checked in, rather than stack these items on my desk or in my cubby hole above it, I have placed 3 bins in the back for items that need to be removed from the system:
1) Hardbacks (including the infant board books)
2) Paperbacks
3) A/V materials (CDs, DVDs, etc)
All you have to do is toss the item(s) in the correct bin, and I will remove them from the system at a later date.
II. For any items missing barcodes, but not in bad enough shape for discards, simply rubber band a note reading, "To: Processing, Missing Barcode", on the item and place in the delivery bin behind the checkout desk. If you have the barcode #, then write it on the note.
Delivery will get the item to the Processing Department, and they will put on a new barcode sticker and send it back to us.
Please don't leave these items on my desk.
Thank you!
-Eric
No comments:
Post a Comment