Greetings all,
I know that we've all wondered whether or not we should give change to assisting with printing/copying. So I hunted down an answer for us. This information is from Daniel @ Central.
If you have any comments, questions, or concerns.
Please let me know.
Thanks,
Justine
Dear Daniel,
When is it okay to give change from the register?
Never Change
Well, Never, the answer is never. I understand some people don’t come in with exact change for the copier or to get a drink in the Teen room, but we should never open the register unless we are paying a fine, running our start of day till or our end of day till. Should they require change, direct them to local businesses or banks. And remember, our keystone is fair and equitable treatment, meaning if you give one person change, you must give everyone change and the last thing want is to set a precedent.
Daniel
No comments:
Post a Comment