I am glad to be the CMC coordinator for WAL/ SWX library group again this year.
In the past years, we had 100% participation, thanks all for your contribution. As you have known that our group libraries are aiming for 100% participation this year, and we will have a Pizzza Party.:D
Some information for your reference, please let me know if you have any questions. If you have already sent in your contribution, please let me know. I appreciated your prompt action as always.
* The CMC website is: http://www.cohemployeenews.com/home-cmc
* This year, HPL’s goal is to raise $48,000 and our participation goal is 95%.
* How do we count participation? Employees can participate in 3 ways:
* Contribute to an agency through paycheck deduction via ESS, or by filling out the paper form
* Help with a fundraiser
* Volunteer your time for an organization on the agency list
* Units with 100% participation will get a pizza party. As coordinator, I am responsible for tracking participation. We work on the honor system-when someone contributes, you tell me or email me, I mark down that they participated. I don’t need to know how much you contributed, or who you contributed to. If you choose to volunteer their time instead of contributing money, that also counts as participation.
* CMC runs from October 1st-October 31st. I would encourage you to donate through ESS online, instead of filling out a paper form. There are directions for how to make a donation on the CMC website under the Donate tab. It is much easier to donate online than it is to do the paper form. If someone still elects to do a paper form with a check or money order contribution, please contact me to let me know. Make sure the paper form is filled out in full, and the agency number they wish to donate to is on the memo line of the check/money order. Sara Pope will enter them in a special way.
Christy Chang
No comments:
Post a Comment