SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Friday, November 21, 2014

Online CMC donation extended until Nov 7th

Hi all,

WAL/ SWX libraries CMC fundraiser was a big success las week. We raised $ 
Please see the HPL CMC coordinator's notes about " CMC online donation turn in deadline update". Thanks, Christy

I received some new information from Nichole Robinson, CMC coordinator for the city. We have been having issues with the new ESS, so the CMC turn in date has been extended! Employees are now able to make their donation online through ESS until November 7th. The same for the paper forms. Please encourage staff to make donations online, but we will take the paper forms (it’s just more work for me! J)

If you need copies of the Tribute, I have plenty-just ask!

I will still be out Thursday October 30 and Friday October 31, so if you have any questions, I won’t be able to get back to you until Monday.

Again, if you have money from a fundraiser, or if you have paper forms with cash, check or money order to turn in, please arrange a time for me to come pick that up from you in the first week of November.

Thanks!


Sara Pope, MLS
Children's Librarian/Assistant Manager

No comments: