I know that we did had some situations about children misbehaving and i have a few solutions that I wanted to tell and talk about in the meeting that we are having at 3:00 today.
Here's some of the solutions I thought about:
In case if there is any children that is misbehaving and disturbing the peace in the library, I suggest that we should calm the child down and try to get their parents names and phone number. This way we can get the child's parents to come down here or explain to them what the situation is.
I understand that Hugo and Myself had a few situations that we had to handle, so I personally think that we should all come up with other useful solutions at the meeting.
If you have any questions everyone, please let me know or email me
Thanks
Anthony
No comments:
Post a Comment