SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Feedback for May computer classes have been great.

Patrons are excited about next month's lineup of computer classes:

  • Email - Intermediate
  • Excel - Advanced
  • Google
  • Internet - Intermediate
  • MySpace
  • OnLine Job Search: City of Houston
  • OnLine Job Search: CraigsList.org
  • Online Job Search: What do you want to do? Where do you want to work?
  • Online Travel
  • Photo Editing
  • Resume
  • Word - Advanced


L.AP

1 comment:

Saima said...

Hello L.AP (not sure what your name is, sorry)! My name is Saima Kadir and I am at Central, in the process of planning some advanced computer and technology classes. Can we talk. Send me an email via the COH account. I am developing content for trainings on blogs, web 2.0, photo editing, flickr etc. Is your stuff on docstogo? I plan to have my training stuff on our wiki. Look forward to hearing from you guys.