SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One Year Anniversary Potluck Extravaganza!

Hello All,
To celebrate HPL Express Southwest's one year anniversary we would like to hold a potluck. However, we need your help! We would like to hold it on a Wednesday in the morning before the library opens. We need to know what date and who all would like to participate.

4 comments:

Staff said...

If it's a potluck, you can count on me. I'll bring the nutri...

nevermind.

Count Don in.

Don

Staff said...

I will try to bring something not green this time.

-Sumitra

Staff said...

I'm in.
-Rachel

PS: Don, I've got a recipe for Rat-Onna-Stick that could probably be adapted to nutria fairly easily.

Staff said...

So, when's this potluck happening? I'm not showing up vienna sausages for nothing, OK?!