SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thank You For Helping a Struggling Student

Hey You Guys,

First of all, these videos serve a couple of purposes. They're part of a class project, but they might also serve as customer service videos. Might.

Second of all, thanks. You all helped me out tremendously; plus, shooting the videos was a load of fun. For me, anyway. I hope so for you, too. My anticipated A belongs as much to you as it does to me. I dedicate my grade to you. Awwwwwwwww, *sniff*

Without much further adieu, the videos:

Call this one "Goofus." Favorite bits of dialog:

- "Somebody stole her phone."
- "Oh no."
- "Who did you have to pay off for that degree?" To utilize another choice bit of dialog, "That's really none of your business!"

Basta! "Goofus":



And "Gallant":



Originally, I thought I'd have to cut out the Supertramp line, a line I came up with during the drive to SW as I was listening to Supertramp. Thanks to the magic of Youtube's annotation tool, the line remains intact.

Again, thanks!

Don.

2 comments:

Staff said...

Also, "You slouch."

Staff said...

Also, "...anticipated A...".