SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Friday, June 19, 2009

Going Away Party!

Hey All,
As you may know, Thuy is leaving us for Central. As a result, we've decided to throw her a rockin' goodbye party! Join us next Friday after work at the Pappas BBQ off 59 near Southwest. (Don't worry, they have baked potatoes and stuff, too.)

Please let us know by Wednesday if you're coming, so we can get an accurate head count, and if you're at Frank or DG, pass the word along and post this on your blog!

Rachel

10 comments:

Staff said...

I'll probably show up. Does Pappas have a four-meat plate? Do I need to identify myself? Okay, it's Nhu.

HPL Express Discovery Green said...

:(( Major Sad Face I won't be able to make it that night since i have a event i have to be here at DG for on Friday Night.

I'll have to figure out a way I could at least say a farewell

HPL Express Frank Staff said...

Don! seriously...i know i'm awesome and all but really...impersonating me...that's a little too much...more than the stalking you've been doing.

but anyways... >_<"
i really want to come but i already made plans...b-day related plans so i can't back out ;_;

i'll have to do a ninja drop by @sw to say my good wishes.

Staff said...

Count Don in. BUT:

here's an idea, if it's not too much trouble.

I will eat four meats IF someone promises to design a "I Ate Four Meats at Thuy's Going-Away Party" t-shirt. If not, I may do it anyway but more likely a barbecue sandwich. Of course, these sorts of things are subject to whim.

Staff said...

James might be going, it is his day off so it is quite the drive to get over her during traffic time. We shall wait and see.

Staff said...

Shirt specifications:

- Large (42-44)
- Hanes "Beefy-T" or American Apparel t-shirt
- Preferred colors: red, navy blue, green

Don.

Staff said...

"Shut up," Don.

Frank Library said...

Regretably, I won't be able to make it. We'll miss you Thuy!!

--Jeff

Staff said...

Last night was a gas - thanks to everyone who showed and to Rachel, a girl who can make things happen. And to Thuy: we miss you. You were wonderful to work for and you will be wonderful to work for at Central.

SWX Administrator said...

Thank you very much for the party. It means a lot to me. I greatly appreciate it. I will miss everyone. I already shopped online with the Ann Taylor gift card. Thanks again and have a nice week. Thuy