SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Posting to Youth Services Blog

From Rebecca Denham, 12:08PM:
I’ve had some questions about how to post to the YS Blog, so I thought I’d send a quick reminder since many of you do not post regularly.

How to submit a post?
1.      Send me (Rebecca.Denham@houstontx.gov) an email following these guidelines:
a.      Subject Line: Blog Post from “NL Abbreviation”
b.      Body of email: Write the post as you would like it to appear on the blog.  If you just have pictures from a display or event that you want to share make sure to let me know what display/event the images are from.
c.       Images
                                                              i.      Please use this file format to name the image – LOC.EVENT.YEAR.IMAGE NUMBER
1.      EXAMPLE: CEN.ReadAcrossAmerica.2017.5
                                                            ii.      Attach images to email
1.      If you have more than 4 images, please send them in a following email with subject line of Blog Post from “NL Abbreviation” Pt. 2

What can I post?
·         Program ideas (if sharing a craft idea please provide an image of the finished craft)
·         Book reviews (Juvenile or Teen only)
·         Displays
·         Pictures of an event
·         Interesting articles/research related to youth services

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to ask.

No comments: