SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

SRP Prize Books

From Michelle Johnson, 9:22AM:


On Monday I put the first of the Summer Reading Books into delivery. I’m sending 6 boxes out per day so I don’t overwhelm the delivery guys like I did last year. So be on the look-out.  The first branches that I sent a box to are SMI, FLO, MEL, CAR, BLU, PLE so by now those branches should have received a box.

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE THESE BOOKS AWAY AS PRIZES YET.

Look for more details from Kallie, Sara, and Rebecca about SRP and when Registration is and when to start awarding prizes

The goal is  to get each location two  boxes of books before May 1. For locations that do a lot of SRP registrations, (Alief, Kendall, Stella Link, Collier, Lakewood, Bracewell, Heights, Park Place, Jungman, and Kashmere) expect  three or four boxes of books before May 1.  Central also is a high volume location, but for obvious reasons, those books won’t go into delivery.

This is just a startup. There are A LOT OF BOOKS and the hallway at Central is FULL of boxes.   So I will send out more boxes throughout the summer.

I’ve averaged out  the numbers of SRP registrations for each location for the past 4 years and I’m sending you books based on that number. But you know your location best, so if you need more, don’t hesitate to ask and I’ll gladly send more.

No comments: