SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Friday, December 15, 2017

NBC Learn Training Now Online

From Marianne Lorio, 11:52AM: 
I’ve had a chance to review the recording of the webinar for NBC Learn and it is ready for viewing. It’s been sent to the Training Department to put on the Training Portal and I know they will get to get as soon as they can. In the meantime I want to make it available to everyone as per my previous e-mails. The trouble is that the video is too large for an attachment. Therefore I am attaching only the PowerPoint for the presentation. However, in order to get credit for attendance you must watch the recording of the webinar which is the link in the sentence below.

The recorded session can be downloaded via Dropbox here.

To watch the video you do not have to sign in with a Dropbox account. You must download the video before you start to watch it. Otherwise you will only see the first 15 minutes of the webinar.
If you are front line staff you are required to have either attended one of the live webinars or to watch the full recording by February 28th. If you are not front line staff you have the option of watching the recording to get training credit. Also attached is a Sign In form. Please wait until everyone who needs to watch the webinar at your location has done so. Then have the staff fill out the sign in form and send it to the Training Department. (Please note: If you have already turned in your name to the Training Department there is no need to do so again.)

I will send out an e-mail when the webinar is posted on the Staff Portal. Please contact me if you have any questions.

No comments: