Walter Neighborhood Library, 7660 Clarewood, 77036; HPL Express Southwest, 6400 High Star, 77074
Guess what, dude? I'M on Spring Break this week, too. "They" will be the leeeeeeeast of your problems.Sleep Tight!Don.
D;
Hmm...Should we get our body armor ready and figure a way to escape?I Think we have a better chance of survival if we cut out the internet connection for them ^_^-Anthony
Body armor, yeah. You're onto something, Anthony. 'cept mine's in the cleaners. Don.
No I don't have anyting plan but just in case they roam the place then we must think of our survivalPrepare for Operation Cut Off and Run
Thank God that's over!Eric
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Guess what, dude? I'M on Spring Break this week, too. "They" will be the leeeeeeeast of your problems.
Sleep Tight!
Don.
D;
Hmm...Should we get our body armor ready and figure a way to escape?
I Think we have a better chance of survival if we cut out the internet connection for them ^_^
-Anthony
Body armor, yeah. You're onto something, Anthony. 'cept mine's in the cleaners.
Don.
No I don't have anyting plan but just in case they roam the place then we must think of our survival
Prepare for Operation Cut Off and Run
Thank God that's over!
Eric
Post a Comment