SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

After this day...I'll be at Discovery Green

Hey Everyone!

Well...I just saw the Schedule...and...well...after this day TODAY...I'll be at Discovery Green. What does this mean?...I'll still be a Huge Part of HPL Southwest Express Staff and Everything...but I probably won't be here that much more often so it will probably get a lil short staff but a lil depressed.

At this point, I'm Not Going to Say Goodbye, but I will see you all at another time later when i have to make up my hours. Who knows? I will probably still work here when I got back to college so that's a kudos for me and us.

Other than that...You Are All Very Wonderful People and I Love Every Single One of You!

Happy New Years and I will see you all later

I'm not saying good bye yet, but I again I will see you all later!

-Anthony

Peace and Love

2 comments:

Staff said...

Our loss is Discovery Green's gain. We'll miss you here, Anthony.

Staff said...

What a loss for XSW! The shame! The humiliation! The misery! And you, smiling, knowing you'll be surrounded by park and people in a brightly lit environment!

Have fun! You'll be missed!

-Eric