SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Monday, December 8, 2008

Gift Exchange

Hey All,
We were thinking that it would be fun to have a gift exchange to go with our party. Please let me know if you would like to participate by closing on Wednesday*, so we can make sure everybody gets a name by the weekend. We're setting the limit at $15. When you let me know if you're going to particpate, please include a short list of things you might like so whoever gets your name has some idea where to start. We'll exchange gifts at the party on the 17th.

Rachel

*Yes, I know I'm off on Wednesday, but I'll check my email, etc.

(Just to clarify... If you don't want to particpate, please don't feel obligated to.)

5 comments:

SWX Administrator said...

Yes, Thuy will join the gift exchange.

Staff said...

I too will join. Eric

Staff said...

I mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm-might join.

I like presents.

Staff said...

Count me in.
-Perla

Staff said...

IF you were lucky enough to draw my (Don's) name, you're in luck. I've taken myself outta gift contention. Whoever you are, you're off the hook - you can take the bling you bought me back to Zale's or wherever.

Don.