SWX 832-393-2660--- MON 11-6--- TUE 12-8-- WED 10-6-- THU 11-6-- FRI 1-5-- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed----- WAL 832-393-2500--- MON Closed--- TUE 10-6-- WED 10-6-- THU 12-8-- FRI 1-5--- SAT 10-5-- SUN Closed

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Birthdays!

So I've been instructed to post my idea about how to celebrate birthdays here, in hopes of soliciting further opinion. Thus: The person whose birthday was immediately previous is in charge of procuring the cake and card for the next person. What think y'all? Anyone have any better ideas?

Rachel

7 comments:

SWX Administrator said...

I add your birthdays on "Staff Contact Information" spreadsheet. If yours not there, please add your birthday onto the spreadsheet.

Thank you very much,

Thuy.

Staff said...

This is a great idea by our girl genius Rachel.
-Jennifer

Staff said...

This is a great idea,

BUT...

what about us poor shmoes who are always broke? I mean, seriously. I want to make sure that the person whose birthday follows mine doesn't get the shaft.

Staff said...

Don.

Staff said...

Don is let off the hook.
Completely.
Sumitra

Staff said...

Don is CHEAP!!!!!!

Staff said...

Administrator, you are correct, but I have never claimed the contrary. In fact, I'm proud to be a cheapskate. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to redeem my Olive Garden gift certificates.